- Torque v RPM (from the rolling road)
- Gear ratios (up to 6)
- Final drive ratio
- Tyre size & Friction mu estimate
- Your racing cars: Frontal Area, Cd & Weight
- The track data: Height (if known), Air Temp (if known) and Velocity Profile (if known)
Advanced Racecar Gear Shift AND Gear Ratio Optimisation Calculator
About this product
- The tool is an Excel 2016 (onwards) macro-enabled workbook.
- You will need to "enable macros" when you open the file.
- * Sold subject to our Fair End User Licence Agreement *
- The detailed "How-to" video guide to quickly get you up to speed (see top.)
- Suggested optimum gear ratios (6 speeds) and final drive ratio for YOUR unique racing car at ANY track of your choosing.
- Know your racing cars true potential top speed and how it is effected when you reduce your racing cars aerodynamic drag.
- Quantify the impact of increasing tyre friction on your ratio selection.
- The precise gear shift RPM and speed for the fastest acceleration, optimised for every gear (no more guess work)
- A professional grade race engineering tool you can use to evaluate the effects of different gearing.
- Ability to maximise your tuning investments in Engine and Rolling Road.
- An advantage over any competitor who doesn't know their optimum gear shift points.
- Free lap-time!